ABOUT GMCC

Green Meadow Country Club was founded in 1925 when the land for the Club was purchased by Alcoa Inc.

The course was originally opened as a nine hole course on the land where the front nine is currently located. The back nine was built in the 1950’s. The front nine was renovated in the early 1990’s including rebuilding of the front nine greens.

Read more

UPCOMING EVENTS

No events

FIND US ON FACEBOOK